Private Tastings at ACME Fine Wines
Under the Radar Tasting
A tasting of five wines, selections which are the essence of ACME and our most popular wine club: the Under the Radar Club, which features newly launched projects and undiscovered gems.
- $50 per person. 60 – 90 minute tasting.
- Average wine tasted is between $30-$80/btl
- Features red, domestic wines only. White wines and imports available by request.
- Charcuterie accompaniment available, starting at $40 (serves 2-4ppl)
A tasting of five wines, selections all worthy of being included in our Kahuna Club, which features only the best of the best. You will taste rare, allocated and cult wines, with a focus on the top releases from the Napa Valley and beyond.
- $100 per person. 60 – 90 minute tasting.
- Average wine tasted is between $80-$200+/btl
- Features mostly red, domestic wines of only the highest quality. White wines and imports available by request.
- Kahuna Tastings include a complimentary charcuterie board
- Customized specifically for your group
The Ultimate ACME Tasting
Our Ultimate ACME Tasting highlights the best wines from all four ACME wine clubs: Under the Radar, Pulse, Zippo and Kahuna. You will taste the most exclusive and allocated wines from each club in this curated tasting. Consider this your Master Class in wine.
- $200 per person. 60 – 90 minute tasting.
- Each Ultimate ACME Tasting will also include an ACME Weekender Gift Bag: yours to take home, this hand-crafted, durable and beautiful jute carryall is brimming with treasures selected by the talented chefs from Panevino and the sommeliers from ACME, including:
▪ house-cured Sub Rosa salumi
▪ artisanal cheese
▪ assorted Panevino breadsticks
▪ Cherrywood smoked almonds
▪ includes two hand-selected bottles of wine from ACME’s ever-changing collection
Private Tastings by advance appointment only. Available tasting hours:
Monday-Friday, 10am - 3:30 pm
*Tastings fees for the Under the Radar Tasting and the Kahuna Tasting are waived per person or couple upon enrollment in an ACME Wine Club.
*Parties wanting to partake in the “The Ultimate ACME Tasting” but do not wish for every guest to leave with ACME’s Curated Weekender bag can experience the tasting at the cost of $150 per individual.
ACME Fine Wines
wine shop + wine clubs
1080 Fulton Lane, Saint Helena, CA 94574 (707) 963-0440
www.acmefinewines.com / firstname.lastname@example.org
- Private Tastings at ACME Fine Wines
- Team ACME Field Trip to DuMOL Estate Vineyard
- Our Trip to Hourglass Blueline Estate
- The Mascot
- The Weekender by ACME & Panevino
- Places we love in Saint Helena
- A Day in the Valley with Napa Private Tours
- This Fourth Of July ACME wants to help you celebrate our Independence!!
- Auction Napa Valley 2016
- An Interview With Ryan Harris: Contimo Provisions