Auction Napa Valley 2016
Today we kick off one of the most glorious and exhilarating events in the wine world: Auction Napa Valley (#anv16). There is nothing that compares with the energy and excitement that accompanies this yearly tribute to all things wine. Since we live here in the heart of the Napa Valley, we get to witness the amazing support that this auction provides for local charitable organizations year after year, which makes it even more fun to kick up our heels and ask for another glass.
photo from @auctionnapa
Many of ACME’s favorite winemakers have been featured in years past at our friendly, neighborhood Three Star Michelin Restaurant, like Mark Porembski and Jen Williams of Zeitgeist, Greg Scheinfeld of Uproot, Matt Iaconis of Brick & Mortar, Evan Frazier of Ferdinand, John Lockwood of Enfield Wine Co., and Dan Petroski of Massican. This year’s talented trio is…
Kale Anderson (Pahlmeyer Winery / Kale Wines)
Massimo Di Costanzo (Di Costanzo)
Macario Montoya (Piña Wines / Campesino Wines)
Yes, of course we sell their wines at ACME! (ahem – click the bold links) We love this community, and are so proud to be right in the middle of all the action. Peep our Instagram and Twitter feed to see highlights from all of Auction Napa Valley 2016.
- ACME has a GIRL CRUSH!!!...
- CHARBONO….which we simply can’t stop and won’t stop celebrating!!!
- RAEN | SPECTACULAR SONOMA COAST PINOT NOIR
- Looplocked...debut vintage has ACME swooning.
- ACME Field Trip to Cornell Vineyards... Heavenly.
- REVIK WINE Co. - INAUGURAL RELEASE!
- Private Tastings at ACME Fine Wines
- Team ACME Field Trip to DuMOL Estate Vineyard
- Our Trip to Hourglass Blueline Estate
- The Mascot
- The Weekender by ACME & Panevino
- Places we love in Saint Helena
- A Day in the Valley with Napa Private Tours
- This Fourth Of July ACME wants to help you celebrate our Independence!!
- Auction Napa Valley 2016
- An Interview With Ryan Harris: Contimo Provisions