Staff Pick (Angela)
Staff Pick: Matteo Correggia, Anthos, Vino Rosso 2013
ACME: You work at a California Wine Shop. What makes this import so gosh darn delicious?
ANGELA: The Matteo Correggia featured in ACME's Pulse Club last month is the perfect summer red! Light and bright with refreshing acidity and mouth-watering fruit. I love it with a slight chill on it. It has been a guest at every backyard barbecue I have had this summer so far, wish I had a glass of it and a burger right now…
ACME: How have the first few weeks at ACME been going?
ANGELA: Now that I have had a crash course in all of the computer skills I forgot while working the floor “somming” for years, it’s great! And couldn’t ask for a cooler group of people to work with… :)
ACME: What’s the biggest difference between working in a restaurant and working retail?
ANGELA: A different/gentler kind of tired at the end of each day/night…
ACME: If you could only drink from one wine region for the rest of your life, what would it be?
ANGELA: Variety is the spice of life. And the Loire is full of it! From crisp Sauv Blancs and fragrant Chenin Blancs to fruity Gamay and Pinot Noir and earthy Cab Francs to delicious bubbly, they have all bases covered and do it well. Hard to get bored with those wines…
ACME: What’s your favorite food and wine pairing?
ANGELA: Potato chips and Champagne
ACME: What movie are you stoked to see this summer?
ANGELA: Magic Mike XXL, of course.
We are too, Angela, we are too….
- ACME has a GIRL CRUSH!!!...
- CHARBONO….which we simply can’t stop and won’t stop celebrating!!!
- RAEN | SPECTACULAR SONOMA COAST PINOT NOIR
- Looplocked...debut vintage has ACME swooning.
- ACME Field Trip to Cornell Vineyards... Heavenly.
- REVIK WINE Co. - INAUGURAL RELEASE!
- Private Tastings at ACME Fine Wines
- Team ACME Field Trip to DuMOL Estate Vineyard
- Our Trip to Hourglass Blueline Estate
- The Mascot
- The Weekender by ACME & Panevino
- Places we love in Saint Helena
- A Day in the Valley with Napa Private Tours
- This Fourth Of July ACME wants to help you celebrate our Independence!!
- Auction Napa Valley 2016
- An Interview With Ryan Harris: Contimo Provisions