Staff Pick (Erin)
ACME's GM, Erin Sullivan, on her new favorite wine.
ACME - "Erin. Spill."
Erin - "I think Kaitlyn & Jon Keyes's 2014 Albariño, Dropout, is tops. I have a personal affection for the high-low concept of this wine. It's from a very quirky part of this great state -Isleton- and the name pays tribute to Jon's route from college to winemaking, but the juice itself is so refined and elegant. Just enough silkiness to temper Albariño's natural acidity, and the 12.5% alcohol is pleasing too."
ACME - "So is this what all of the pregnant St. Helena ladies are drinking?"
Erin - "I might be 8 months pregnant, but that just means my nose is sharper than ever. And once June rolls around, I'll be glad that I have this socked away for post-partum refreshment."
- ACME has a GIRL CRUSH!!!...
- CHARBONO….which we simply can’t stop and won’t stop celebrating!!!
- RAEN | SPECTACULAR SONOMA COAST PINOT NOIR
- Looplocked...debut vintage has ACME swooning.
- ACME Field Trip to Cornell Vineyards... Heavenly.
- REVIK WINE Co. - INAUGURAL RELEASE!
- Private Tastings at ACME Fine Wines
- Team ACME Field Trip to DuMOL Estate Vineyard
- Our Trip to Hourglass Blueline Estate
- The Mascot
- The Weekender by ACME & Panevino
- Places we love in Saint Helena
- A Day in the Valley with Napa Private Tours
- This Fourth Of July ACME wants to help you celebrate our Independence!!
- Auction Napa Valley 2016
- An Interview With Ryan Harris: Contimo Provisions