Team ACME Field Trip to DuMOL Estate Vineyard
If you are familiar with the many vineyards of DuMol, then you know that trying to keep track of the names can be confusing!
We started the morning at the Estate Vineyard. This 20 acre plot is planted with 10,000 Pinot Noir vines that are over 10 years old.
This wine is truly a star that delivers all you want in a Chardonnay.
Brilliant pale straw yellow with a hint of peridot for color. Sweet mint, honeydew, lemongrass with hints of green olive.
It is an interesting contrast to that which the aromas suggest. Citrus, quince, hazelnut and lanolin. Lively, natural acid brightens the experience.
- ACME has a GIRL CRUSH!!!...
- CHARBONO….which we simply can’t stop and won’t stop celebrating!!!
- RAEN | SPECTACULAR SONOMA COAST PINOT NOIR
- Looplocked...debut vintage has ACME swooning.
- ACME Field Trip to Cornell Vineyards... Heavenly.
- REVIK WINE Co. - INAUGURAL RELEASE!
- Private Tastings at ACME Fine Wines
- Team ACME Field Trip to DuMOL Estate Vineyard
- Our Trip to Hourglass Blueline Estate
- The Mascot
- The Weekender by ACME & Panevino
- Places we love in Saint Helena
- A Day in the Valley with Napa Private Tours
- This Fourth Of July ACME wants to help you celebrate our Independence!!
- Auction Napa Valley 2016
- An Interview With Ryan Harris: Contimo Provisions