ACME Fine Wines is known for connecting its loyal clients with great wines. So, of course, it was a no-brainer to have a private event help launch the 2011 vintage of “The Mascot”.
The Mascot’s founder Will Harlan, along with the Director of The Mascot Wines, Nikita Stone, graciously hosted an intimate meet and taste not too long ago, with approximately 40 locals, clients and friends here at our St. Helena showroom.
Chef Gina Robertson is well known here in the valley for her locally-sourced (many from her own garden!) ingredients. Gina prepared three delectable items for our guests to enjoy while they sipped and savored.
* Lamb Meatballs with arrabbiata sugo & manchego
* Caramelized Fig & Roasted Grape Crostini with Bellwether farms crescenza cheese, olive, grilled bread
* Sonoma Valley Duck Confit with local stone fruit, balsamic pearls, taro root chips
To request an allocation of The Mascot, please call our shop or email email@example.com.
- ACME has a GIRL CRUSH!!!...
- CHARBONO….which we simply can’t stop and won’t stop celebrating!!!
- RAEN | SPECTACULAR SONOMA COAST PINOT NOIR
- Looplocked...debut vintage has ACME swooning.
- ACME Field Trip to Cornell Vineyards... Heavenly.
- REVIK WINE Co. - INAUGURAL RELEASE!
- Private Tastings at ACME Fine Wines
- Team ACME Field Trip to DuMOL Estate Vineyard
- Our Trip to Hourglass Blueline Estate
- The Mascot
- The Weekender by ACME & Panevino
- Places we love in Saint Helena
- A Day in the Valley with Napa Private Tours
- This Fourth Of July ACME wants to help you celebrate our Independence!!
- Auction Napa Valley 2016
- An Interview With Ryan Harris: Contimo Provisions