ACME Fine Wines is delighted to offer three different private tasting experiences here in the ACME Bottle Shop. Our tastings are designed for the wine lovers who are looking to find a truly exclusive and intimate wine tasting experience beyond the traditional winery visit.
Under the Radar Tasting
- With a focus on new and undiscovered projects, this tasting experience will introduce you to the most impressive Under The Radar red wines before anyone else knows they exist. White wines and imports available by request
- $50 per person. Please allow 90 minutes for this tasting experience of 6-8 wines
- Average wine tasted is between $30-$80/bottle
- Charcuterie board available ($40, serves 2-4 guests)
- A unique opportunity to taste a variety of ultra-premium wines, selections all worthy of being included in our Kahuna Club, which features only the best of the best. You will taste rare, allocated and exclusive wines, with a focus on the top releases from the Napa Valley and beyond. White wines and imports available by request
- $100 per person. Please allow 90 minutes for this tasting experience of 6-8 wines
- Average wine tasted is between $80-$200+/bottle
- Complimentary charcuterie board
The Ultimate ACME Tasting
per person. Please allow 90-120 minutes for this
experience of 8-10 wines
- ACME’s Ultimate Extended Tasting Experience will showcase the best bottles from all four ACME Wine Clubs: Under the Radar, Pulse, Zippo and Kahuna. You will taste the most exclusive and allocated wines from each club in this curated tasting
- In this experience, we will deconstruct a Napa Valley Weekend for you, inclusive of charcuterie and cheese to enjoy alongside the wines
- We will send you away with a customized ACME wine key and an ACME Apolis Bag,
the perfect tote to carry all of your Napa findings
Tasting fees for our Under the Radar Tasting and Kahuna Tasting are waived upon enrollment in an ACME Wine Club.
ACME's Private Tasting Cancellation Policy
A credit card is required at time of booking to confirm a reservation. Preparations for your personalized tasting will begin in advance of your arrival, therefore we kindly ask that all reservations are confirmed 24 hours prior, to avoid a $25 cancellation fee per guest. If a charcuterie board has been requested, client is responsible for the cost of food if canceled within 24 hours of the tasting.
Please don’t hesitate to reach out to us here in the shop at 707.963.0440 in the event your plans do change and we will happily assist.
We host tastings Monday-Friday at 10:30 AM and 2:00 PM and on Saturday at 10:30 AM only. We are closed on Sunday.
To secure your tasting, please fill out the form below or you may also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.