Visiting Napa Valley or Living Locally......
Join Us for a Private Tasting Experience
at our boutique shop in St. Helena!
ACME Fine Wines is delighted to offer three unique private tasting experiences by appointment only. Our tastings are designed for wine lovers who are looking to find a truly exclusive and intimate wine tasting experience, beyond and unparalleled to the traditional winery visit.
Under the Radar Tasting
- With a focus on new and undiscovered projects, this tasting experience will introduce you to the most impressive Under The Radar red wines before anyone else knows they exist. White wines and imports available by request
- $50 per person. Please allow 90 minutes for this tasting experience of 6-8 wines
- Average wine tasted is between $30-$80/bottle
- Charcuterie board available ($40, serves 2-4 guests)
**Under The Rader Tasting fees are waived upon enrollment in ACME's Under The Radar or Pulse Wine Club.
- With a focus on new and undiscovered projects, our tasting experiences will introduce you to the most impressive Under the Radar wines before anyone else knows they exist, while also including a variety of ultra-premium wines worthy of being included in our luxury Kahuna Club. You will have the opportunity to taste rare, allocated, exclusive, and/or brand-new wines. White wines and imports available by request.
- $100 per person. Please allow 90 minutes for this tasting experience of 6-8 wines
- Average wine tasted is between $80-$200/bottle
Inclusive of an artisan charcuterie and cheese board to accompany the wine
**Kahuna Tasting fees are waived upon enrollment in ACME's Kahuna Wine Club.
Cult v. IPO Tasting
- Exclusively reserved for parties with a minimum of 6 people
- $500 per person. Please allow 90-120 minutes for this tasting experience of four coveted wines
- This tasting will feature two Cult wines (think brands like Harlan Estate, Hundred Acre, or Scarecrow) alongside two internally dubbed "IPO" projects carefully chosen by our team of sommeliers who are constantly scouting to bring the next big thing to our clients—before anyone else knows they exist
- Let ACME’s Somms guide you through this comparative tasting of Napa’s best and what’s next
- Inclusive of an artisan charcuterie and cheese board
ACME's Private Tasting Cancellation Policy
A credit card is required at the time of booking to confirm a reservation. Preparations for your personalized tasting will begin in advance of your arrival, therefore we kindly ask that all reservations are confirmed 24 hours prior, to avoid a $25 cancellation fee per guest. If a charcuterie board has been requested, the client is responsible for the cost of food if canceled within 24 hours of the tasting.
Please don’t hesitate to reach out to us here in the shop at 707.963.0440 in the event your plans do change, and we will happily assist.