ACME Goes Virtual. Here's how you can discover new wines from the comfort of your home, and learn with the help of our sommelier-guided tastings via virtual interaction. Your host will guide you through this 1-hour experience, sharing the intricate details and story of up to three wines. These new tastings will be held via Zoom and private appointments can be made by calling 707.963.0440 or by emailing the ACME team at email@example.com.
For groups of 2-8 people, please select from the following virtual tasting option minimums for an experience of three wines per household, shipped in advance to each participant's home.
- $150 Tasting Experience
- $350 Tasting Experience
- $500 Tasting Experience
This experience is ideal for smaller groups of friends and family. Each participant will have the opportunity to ask questions and engage with the sommelier hosting the tasting. After you decide on your preferred tasting experience, a member of our team will ask for your three favorite varietals in order to customize the experience for you and select the wines with your preferences and tasting experience in mind.
For groups of 9 or more, this experience is ideal for work colleagues, special events and business. Each participant will be able to ask questions during the experience by using the chat box. The pricing options remain the same, however one member from the group will be designated as the host working directly with the ACME sommelier to create the experience and coordinate shipment of the selected wines to each participant.
We look forward to raising a glass with you, your friends, family and/or colleagues!
ACME Fine Wines is delighted to offer three different private tasting experiences here in the ACME Bottle Shop by-appointment-only for a maximum of 4 people. Our tastings are designed for the wine lovers who are looking to find a truly exclusive and intimate wine tasting experience beyond the traditional winery visit.
Under the Radar Tasting
- With a focus on new and undiscovered projects, this tasting experience will introduce you to the most impressive Under The Radar red wines before anyone else knows they exist. White wines and imports available by request
- $50 per person. Please allow 90 minutes for this tasting experience of 6-8 wines
- Average wine tasted is between $30-$80/bottle
- Charcuterie board available ($40, serves 2-4 guests)
- A unique opportunity to taste a variety of ultra-premium wines, selections all worthy of being included in our Kahuna Club, which features only the best of the best. You will taste rare, allocated and exclusive wines, with a focus on the top releases from the Napa Valley and beyond. White wines and imports available by request
- $100 per person. Please allow 90 minutes for this tasting experience of 6-8 wines
- Average wine tasted is between $80-$200+/bottle
- Complimentary charcuterie board
The Ultimate ACME Tasting
- $200 per person. Please allow 90-120 minutes for this tasting experience of 8-10 wines
- ACME’s Ultimate Extended Tasting Experience will showcase the best bottles from all four ACME Wine Clubs: Under the Radar, Pulse, Zippo and Kahuna. You will taste the most exclusive and allocated wines from each club in this curated tasting
- In this experience, we will deconstruct a Napa Valley Weekend for you, inclusive of charcuterie and cheese to enjoy alongside the wines
- We will send you away with a customized ACME wine key, the perfect keepsake from Napa Valley and ACME Fine Wines
Cult vs. IPO Tasting
- $500 per person. Please allow 90-120 minutes for this tasting experience of four coveted wines
- Exclusively reserved for parties of 4 people
- This tasting features two Cult wines (think brands like Harlan Estate, Screaming Eagle and Scarecrow) alongside two soon-to-be-discovered IPO wines. Let ACME’s somms guide you through this tasting of Napa’s best and what’s next
- Internally dubbed “IPO” brands, these are debut projects carefully
chosen by our team of sommeliers who are constantly scouting to
bring the next big thing to our clients—before anyone else
- Inclusive of charcuterie and cheese to
enjoy alongside the wines
**Tasting fees for our Under the Radar Tasting and Kahuna Tasting are waived upon enrollment in an ACME Wine Club.
ACME's Private Tasting
A credit card is required at time of booking to confirm a reservation. Preparations for your personalized tasting will begin in advance of your arrival, therefore we kindly ask that all reservations are confirmed 24 hours prior, to avoid a $25 cancellation fee per guest. If a charcuterie board has been requested, client is responsible for the cost of food if canceled within 24 hours of the tasting.
Please don’t hesitate to reach out to us here in the shop at 707.963.0440 in the event your plans do change and we will happily assist.
We host tastings Monday-Friday at 10:30 AM and 2:00 PM and on Saturday at 10:30 AM only. We are closed on Sunday.